The MIT Sloan Club of Washington DC was formed in the spring of 2014 in response to requests from the large and growing number of MIT Sloan alumni in the DC metropolitan area. The Club is run by a board of volunteer alumni.
The Mission of the Club is three-fold:
- To connect the MIT Sloan community in the DC area by sponsoring events such as happy hours, alumni panels, and other networking activities
- To foster relationships with alumni from fellow top-tier business schools in the greater DC area
- To provide a communications link between the alumni and MIT Sloan
- We inform alumni about MIT Sloan’s evolving programs, activities of prominent alumni, and offer events to share MIT Sloan professors’ cutting-edge work
- We share ideas, feedback, and perception of MIT Sloan in the DC area with the MIT Sloan alumni and admissions offices
The MIT Sloan Club of Washington DC coordinates with and complements the activities of the MIT Club of Washington DC. We encourage MIT Sloan alumni to become active members of the MIT Club of Washington DC as well.
All MIT Sloan alumni in DC, Virginia, and Maryland are encouraged to attend Club events, join our LinkedIn page, and participate in the Board of Directors. Please consider sharing some of your time and expertise with us. Your involvement strengthens the Club, gives you an opportunity to shape the group’s direction, and meet fellow alumni.
For more information about the MIT Sloan Club of Washington DC including a listing of current events, please visit sloandc.alumclub.mit.edu.